NLP and SFM Books, Videos and Audio Products by Robert Dilts
• 7 hour recording, filmed at a live seminar
• This recording is based on the second in a two-part series of seminars Robert offered on the topic of "Authentic Leadership."
• In the emerging views of leadership, leaders do not have influence simply because they are ‘bosses’ or ‘commanders’. Rather, leaders are people who are committed to “creating a world to which people want to belong.” This commitment demands a special set of models and abilities in order to effectively and ecologically manifest the visions that guide those committed to change. It involves communicating, interacting and managing relationships within an organization, network or social system to move toward one’s highest aspirations.
• In times of crisis or change, these abilities are even more crucial to the success of a venture. The three core skills of Authentic Leadership are:
• Dogged Pursuit: Focusing and stretching business goals, being clear about how the business creates value, and having a strong sense of connection between one’s personal mission and business role.